Fish thought they were safe in the shallows
Xpress (SWS) Shallow Water Bay Series hull design allows the adventurous angler to go farther in the shallows where the "big ones" think they are safe. This design performs flawlessly navigating open water and with a nominal draft capable of venturing deep into the marsh. Xpress tough, Xpress performance, Settle for nothing less, than Xpress.
Specifications Without Trailer
- Alum 5052 Gauge: 0.100
- Approx. Weight: 1,528 LB.
- Backtrack Trailer Model: AWHD22
- Beam: 95"
- Bottom: 67"
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal): 18 GAL.
- Length: 22'
- Max HP: 115-150**
- Max. Wt./Per/Mo/GR: 2,000 LB.
- Overall Pkg Length: 27'10"
- Sides: 24"
- Total Wt. Per Cap: 8/1,128 LB.
- Transom Height: 22"
- 2 Built-In Lockable Rod Boxes
- 2 Fold Down Fishing Seats with 13" Extensions
- 2 Rear Deck Jump Seats w/ Storage Underneath
- 6 Rod Holders on Console
- 8 Gauge Trolling Motor Harness
- Aerated Livewell in Rear Deck
- All Welded Construction
- BackTrack Single Axle Aluminum Trailer
- Fiberglass Center Console w/ Baitwell, Fold Down Grabrail, Removable Windshield, Seat Cushion, Back Rest and Kick Panel
- Flotation Step Pods Welded on Transom
- Gulfsand Paint w/ Xtreme Coat Liner
- Humminbird PiranhaMax 153 Graph
- Hydro-Dynamic Hull w/ Tunnel
- Leaning Post with Cushion and Foot Rest
- Longitudinal Rib Construction
- Minn Kota Riptide 46 Trolling Motor
- NEW Latch for Jump Seat Lids
- New Stainless Floor Drain Covers
- Running Lights
- Speed, Tach and Fuel Gauges
- Unibody Injected Foam Construction