Designed to run smooth and dry with fuel-sipping Yamaha engines from 25 to 70 horsepower, this fully-featured boat combines economy and convenience like no other. Two livewells, lockable storage for all your gear, and three pedestal locations on the extra large front deck make this one model not to be overlooked. The Eagle 176 will deliver more "fun per gallon" than any other boat on the water.
- Fiberglass reinforced console gives you quality Faria® gauges, custom steering wheel, and easy access switch panel.
- MinnKota® 55 Edge trolling motor
- Boat Length: 17 ft. 7 in.
- Package Length: 21 ft. 7 in.
- Beam: 80 in.
- Package Width: 85 in.
- Bottom Width: 60 in.
- Transom Height: 20 in.
- Side Depth: 24 in.
- Dead Rise: 6 deg.
- Dry Hull Weight: 1000 lb.
- Pkg Weight: 1730 lb.
- Hull Gauge: 0.1
- Max Hp: 70
- Max Weight Cap: 1125 lb.
- Number Of Persons: 4
- Fuel Capacity: 13 G.
- Livewell Dimensions: 14 in.x41 in. 27 G. x 2
- Color Options: Red/Silver w/ vinyl, Black/Silver w/ vinyl
- All welded .100 gauge wide-body hull
- Painted urethane high-gloss colors with custom graphics
- Precision fit, powder-coated 3” tubular steel Trail Guard® trailer with locking detachable tongue, space saving and security
- 13” radial tires, diamond tread step pad, tongue jack and wind guides
- Minn Kota® 55 Edge™, 12 volt, 45” shaft trolling motor