The GRIZZLY® 2072 MVX CC is a massive, all-welded aluminum jon with the capability you need to tackle the biggest inland or inshore fishing, hunting, or utility jobs. And the center-console design offers 360° fishability and a better view for the driver when negotiating skinny water. The transom can carry up to 150 horses, giving you more power and more range.
Sure Tread Deck Coating and Step Deck Transom
The unitized stringer, transom, and Mod V hull give you a rock-solid boat with a smooth, dry ride. And it's finished with our industry-exclusive Forest Green powder-coat finish for extreme durability, and backed by the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Length: 21' 5''
- Beam: 99"
- Bottom width: 72"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 19.2 Gallons
- Max. person capacity: 9 Persons
- Max. person weight: 1230 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity: 1900 Lbs.
- Depth inside: 18"
- Transom height: 25"
- Deadrise: 7 Degrees
- Hull material: 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 1388 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 2970 Lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8''
- Towing length: 26' 5''
- Storage length: 25' 6''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by 5-year bow-to-stern, lifetime structural and deck warranty—the best in Aluminum Boats
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 7° deadrise for improved performance & smoother, drier ride
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- Cleats for better utility
- Navigation lights
- Sport steering wheel
- Rotomolded center console w/windscreen
- Molded aerated livewell integrated into front of console w/cushion-top seat, padded backrest & grab handles
- Storage area
- Vertical rod holders
- Courtesy lighting
- Tachometer & fuel gauge
- Grab rail
Construction & Exterior
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- Deep 7° deadrise hull for better handling & turning, a smoother, drier ride & a deeper interior
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing and better shallow-water performance
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in corrugations for structural strength & tracking stability
- All-welded, unitized construction & interior components contribute to structural integrity
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Woodland or Grassland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Courtesy lighting
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
- Pre-wired to accept optional trolling motor
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- 3 bow deck & 2 aft deck seat bases
- Bow storage
- Aft storage
- Lockable storage w/sturdy all-welded lids
- Port side rod holders
- Starboard side rod holders
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Padded helm cushion
- Courtesy lighting
- 32-gal. (121.1 L) bow divided, rotomolded, aerated livewell w/rounded corners for easy maintenance & to protect your catch
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) molded, aerated livewell at front of center console w/padded cushion-top seat & padded backrest
- Bow rotomolded, aerated, divided livewell w/rounded corners for easy maintenance & to protect your catch
- Molded aerated livewell at front of center console w/padded cushion-top seat & padded backrest
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-coordinated powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- All-welded rectangular tube frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps